Games and events broadcast on the NFHS Network can be watched on-demand with an active subscription.
Certain games or events may be unavailable for on-demand viewing at the discretion of the school, state association, publisher or network.
On-demand events may also be partial muted or muted in their entirety, with certain events having an audio-overlay in place of the original audio. For more information about our on-demand audio policy, click here.
If you have a subscription and can view live streams, but are unable to view all on-demand games
- This is not an access/subscription issue. Active subscriptions will give the same access, and we do not have different plan types
- This issue is likely caused by your network firewall.
- Often times, viewing on a corporate or school network will make on-demand games not streamable
- This can be verified by connecting your device to a different network, hotspot, or using mobile data.
- Currently, the only solution is to use a different network