If you're experiencing any sort of video playback issues, you'll need to ensure that your browser is updated and that its cache is cleared.
We generally recommend using the most up-to-date Google Chrome browser for optimum viewing.
To update Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Help and click About Google Chrome.
- Chrome will then automatically update and prompt you to relaunch.
How to clear cache in Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar in the top-right.
- Select More tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data.
You will need to sign in again with the email address and password used to create your account.
If you continue to experience buffering or freezing, it may be your internet connection. You will need to have a connection speed of at least 2 Mbps to stream video.
Click here to test your internet provider's connection speed. Since bandwidth continually fluctuates (especially with a wireless connection), we suggest performing two or more tests. If your speeds do not meet this minimum requirement, you may want to contact your Internet provider.
If you continue to have trouble with video playback, or if you are seeing any error messages displayed such as Interrupted Internet Signal or Broadcast Delayed please click on the following link to contact a member of our customer support team: Submit a Support Ticket