Watch your favorite high school sporting events on your computer, mobile device, tablet, or through our Live App whenever you want, where you want.
Using NFHSNetwork.com on your phone or tablet browser:
- Open your mobile web browser and go to nfhsnetwork.com just as you would on your desktop.
- Our mobile site is optimized to work with the latest version of Safari or Chrome
- We cannot guarantee functionality with other browsing apps such as Silk or Opera.
Check out our exclusive Live App by searching for NFHS Network in the App Store on your iPhone or iPad. You can view and filter live and upcoming games by School, State, or Sport.
Unfortunately we cannot support streaming through Smart TVs at this time. There are a few options you can try though if you want to watch on your TV.
- To view a game on your TV you can plug an HDMI cable directly from your computer or laptop to mirror or extend its display on your TV.
- If you have a Chromecast you can cast a Google Chrome tab to your TV.
- If you have an Apple TV you can select Screen Mirroring from your iPhone or iPad while in the Live App or mobile site to mirror your screen through the Apple TV. You can also try downloading our Apple TV app if you have a 4th Generation Apple TV.
If you'd like to see us develop an app for your favorite device such as Roku or Firestick, please let us know what you'd like to see. Feel free to send us feedback on any of our apps too. We care about what you have to say and are always striving to improve your experience with the NFHS Network.