NFHS Network subscriptions can be purchased directly through Roku. If you want to or have purchased your subscription through Roku, please see below to learn more about managing your NFHS Network subscription:
- Purchasing subscription through Roku
- Updating your payment information
- Switching to NFHSNetwork direct billing
- Cancelling your NFHS Network subscription (Roku-billed)
- Additional Troubleshooting
Purchasing subscription through Roku
- Download the NFHS Network app / Add Channel on your Roku device
- Select Subscribe
- Select a plan: Monthly, Annual
Create Account by entering an email address and password
- If you already have an NFHS Network account, you can scroll down to Log In
Updating your payment information
To update your Roku billing / payment information, please visit this guide.
Switching to NFHS Network direct billing
If you want to change to NFHS Network billing from Roku billing, you will first need to cancel your current subscription with Roku. Once your current billing cycle has ended and your access has lapsed, you can subscribe via the NFHS Network website here.
Cancelling your NFHS Network subscription (Roku-billed)
If your subscription for NFHS Network is billed through Roku, you must cancel your NFHS Network subscription on your Roku device or on Roku.com.
After you have cancelled your subscription, you will continue to have access to NFHS Network content until the end of your current billing cycle.
Please see below for additional articles:
NFHS Network cannot process refunds for purchases made with third party providers. To request a refund for a Roku-billed subscription, please contact your provider here.