Casting from Mobile Device
Casting allows you to use your TV to watch NFHS Network content from your NFHS Network mobile app.
TVs with Chromecast built-in, or TVs with a connected Chromecast device will allow you to cast from your mobile device to the TV.
Note: Your mobile device must be connected to the same wireless network as your Chromecast
- Open the NFHS Network app on your mobile device
- Select the video you want to cast.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, you will see a cast icon
- If a cast icon is not appearing, try tapping on the video to bring up the navigation/tools.
- Select the device you want to watch on the Cast To pop-up
If you are watching a live or on-demand broadcast from a mobile device or tablet and your TV/device are not showing up on the Cast To selector
Check your connected Wi-Fi
- Open the Google Home app on your mobile device
- If you don't have the Google Home app, download it from the Play Store
- From the Home tab, look for your TV / Chromecast in the device list.
- If your Chromecast is listed, it's on the same Wi-Fi as your phone or tablet.
- If your Chromecast is not listed, it might be using a different Wi-Fi network than your mobile device.
- For additional Chromecast troubleshooting, visit Google support.
- Once your Chromecast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device, try again.
Restart the device you are trying to cast to
- Turn off the device you are trying to cast to
- You can make sure your device is fully off by unplugging it
- Leave the device off for at least 30 seconds
- Turn the device back on again, and try casting from your mobile device
Restart your mobile device
- Power off your mobile device
- Leave your mobile device off for at least 30 seconds
- Power your device back on.
- Check that your mobile device is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network
- Following instructions on how to cast